Field level help by using mouse hover to help users:
The pressure on product development cycles means that decisions must be made timely, with little room for doubt and fewer opportunities for a complete do-over.
PLM XL Assist+ guides users at the field level during object creation and during updates to prevent any future corrective action as well as notifies users of changing compliance and regulatory requirements. The correct data is captured initially, which eliminates further re-do’s of approval cycles, and safeguards the quality of data in the Agile PLM system
- Mouse-over hover help text for Agile objects, which include parts, documents and all types of changes.
- Displays warnings, directions, guidance or alerts at the field level for granular messaging
- Helps users retain training information by providing guidance at the field level
- Capable of embedded html links to Agile to videos, documents, or external regulatory or informational intranet or external websites
- Customizable help text for individual sub-classes and fields
- Works seamlessly with the Agile environment without any need for a process extension
- Uses the existing Agile admin client to set-up help text fields in the attribute’s description fields. “HTML capable”
- Works with all cover page, page 2 and page 3 fields
- Compatible with all near recent versions of major browsers including Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and IE
- 30 minute install. “No new configuration files to maintain”
- Upgrade safe requires a quick re-install with patch
- Compatible with both Agile 9.3.X and 9.2.X versions