Xavor Corporation is the first and only company that provides mobile access to Agile from iPhone and iPad devices, as well as Blackberry and Android platforms, leveraging the native user functionality of these devices.
PLM XL Apps can be deployed within minutes without interruption to the Agile PLM environment and no need for re-starts
PLM XL Apps focus on enablement and improvement of only the key critical use cases to maximize your productivity and enhance the user experience
Xavor crafts its applications to perform effectively and seamlessly in a secure and scalable Agile enterprise environment, leveraging the expansive and powerful Agile SDK.
The idea spark behind Apps for Agile was initiated as a result of a study performed by Xavor regarding the aging of change approvals in a semiconductor design company. The goal was to create a dashboard of aging in the various workflow stages which would show delays in user responses on the change control board. One of the issues identified was inaccessibility to the specific Agile system data, and inability to identify how gaps in understanding were contributing to delays in workflow processes. These ideas were used as building blocks for the initial collection of PLM XL applications.
Leader in Agile Productivity Enhancement Applications
- Headquartered in Irvine, California
- Founded in 1995 as a consulting firm, with a focus on enterprise solutions
- Specializations include Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business Intelligence (BI), Knowledge Management & Search, and Portal & Workflow Integration
- Oracle Gold Partner since 2008
- Deep expertise of developing Agile Process Extensions and customized web applications using the Agile SDK.
- Successful methodology for implementing, customizing and ensuring adoption of Oracle Agile PLM.
- Oracle Validated Integration certified for PLMXL Approve, the leading mobility app for Agile PLM Changes and Search
- Client portfolio includes Edwards Life Sciences, Broadcom, STEC, Advanced Bionics, TiVo, Mitochon, SONY Electronics, Nokia, Motorola, ClosingCorp, Corinthian Colleges